a unique medium density closed cell foam insulation
This lavender-based polyurethane foam provides optimal coverage and unbeatable moisture protection. Boreal Nature Elite spray foam insulation has the highest R-value on the market. It keeps air and moisture out, making your home mould-resistant. Boreal Nature Elite spray foam insulation also blocks radon, a radioactive gas that Health Canada considers the second leading cause of lung cancer after smoking.
Unlike other insulation products, Boreal Nature Elite adheres to most construction materials. Our foam can be applied to roofs, walls, foundations, under foundation slabs and on most surfaces. Thanks to Boreal Nature Elite’s superior adhesion, the product increases any building’s structural strength. The product is water and pressure resistant. Thus, Boreal Nature Elite does not deteriorate, and, in most cases, a structure protected with Boreal Nature Elite is permanent – even after a flood.
CCMC # 14140-L
Boreal Nature Elite Offers:
Peace of Mind
- Significant reduction of heating and airconditioning costs
- Long-term solution without maintenance, for the lifetime of your house
- Maximum tightness for a better energy control
- Airtight protection against undesirable
- Mitigation of seasonal allergies
- Reduced presence of insects and vermins
- Elimination of air drafts
- Significant increase of the racking strength by up to 300%
- Improved air quality, keeping pollutants out
- Moisture and mildew resistant
- Stability of insulating properties over time regardless of the climate
- Less than 1% loss during installation for an important waste reduction
- Optimum energy savings for efficient use of natural resources
- Global warming potential less than 1
Genyk is proud to offer a Canadian made, environmentally responsible product.
Exceeding the requirements of the CAN/ULC s705.1 standard, BOREAL Nature Elite foam insulation can only be applied by certified installers who receive rigorous training.
Other applications are possible.